Located Right on Aruba’s Famed Palm Beach
Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort is located right on the beach in the high-rise hotel section of Aruba’s famed Palm Beach. Filled with swaying palms and thatched shade cabanas, this pure white sand beach is known for calm waters, offering guests easy access to water sports. Our beachfront resort is a short distance from many popular entertainment options and attractions.
Distance to Key Points on the Island of Aruba:
- Butterfly Farm: 230 m/1.4 miles
- Alhambra Casino & Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort: 3.2 km/2 miles
- Eagle Beach: 3.8 km/2.2 miles
- Oranjestad, Aruba’s Capital City: 6.4 km/4 miles
- Queen Beatrix International Airport: 10.2 km/6.3 miles
- De Palm Island: 15.4 km/9.6 miles
- Historic Gold Mines: 16 km/10 miles
- Natural Bridges: 16 km/10 miles
- Arikok National Park: 22 km/13.7 miles Baby Beach: 30 km/18.6 miles
Directions from the Airport to Our Resort
From the Aruba airport, take a left onto L.G. Smith Boulevard. Go past the roundabout heading towards town. You will pass over the Aruba Renaissance Bridge and continue onto The Sasaki Road. You will pass two traffic lights. At the Adventure miniature golf course, take a left at the traffic light. Continue to the intersection and take a right on J.E. Irausquin Boulevard. The first hotel on your left is the Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort.