All Inclusive Tropical Resort on St. Croix
Divi Carina Bay All-Inclusive Beach Resort & Casino is situated on a secluded beach on the far eastern coast of St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands. Guests enjoy sophisticated service in a peaceful environment with luxury amenities and access to the popular Carina Bay Casino.
Distance to Key Points on St. Croix:
- Point Udall: 6 km/3.5 miles
- Green Cay National Wildlife Refuge: 11 km/7 miles
- Sunny Isle Shopping Center: 20 km/12 miles
- Salt River Bay: 22 km/13.5 miles
- Henry E. Rohlsen Airport: 28 km/17 miles
- Cane Bay: 31 km/20 miles
- Christiansted for Shopping & Dining: 32 km/21 miles
- Apothecary Hall Museum: 32 km/21 miles
- St. George Village Botanical Garden: 36 km/22 miles
- Frederiksted: 40 km/25 miles
Directions from the Airport
Remember to drive on the left side of the road. Divi Carina Bay All-Inclusive Beach Resort & Casino is located at the southeastern corner of the island in Estate Turner Hole.
- From the airport parking lot, turn left, pass the racetrack on your right, and then turn right at the next intersection. Follow the Highway 66 until it ends with Sunny Isle Shopping Center on your left. You will see a Wendy’s restaurant across the street, and a gas station straight ahead.
- Turn right onto 681 and follow until it ends at Hovensa Oil Refinery.
- Turn left onto 18 (when the road splits, keep to the right) until it ends at a “T”. You will see Junie’s Restaurant on your left.
- Turn right, you will be heading south on Route 62. Follow this road for several miles, you will have the ocean on your right. Pass the Howard M. Wall Scout Camp on your right.
- Turn right onto 624, it is the next intersection after South Shore Café on your left.
- Turn right on 60, drive for several miles (10-15 minutes) and you will see a pier in the distance on the right. That is Divi Carina Bay All-Inclusive Beach Resort & Casino. Continue down the hill and the hotel will be located on your right.