Location of Divi Heritage Beach Resort in Barbados
Located in the upscale West coast, or "The Gold Coast of Barbados" in the St. James Parish, Divi Heritage Beach Resort features world-renowned calm waters perfect for swimming and snorkeling. Our resort is adjacent to The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa, and guests of Divi Heritage Beach Resort may share its amenities.
Divi Heritage Beach Resort is just a short walk or an easy drive to beautiful beaches, unique shopping, and fine dining. Come and explore this beautiful island for yourself.
Distance to Key Points on Barbados:
- Sunset Crest Shopping Mall: 56 m/0.04 mile
- Sandy Lane Beach: 750 m/0.5 mile
- Sandy Lane Country Club Golf Course: 3 km/2 miles
- Batts Rock Beach: 5 km/3 miles
- Mount Gay Rum Distilleries: 8 km/5 miles
- Harrison’s Cave: 10 km/6 miles
- Capital City of Bridgetown: 11 km/7 miles
- Farley Hill National Park: 15 km/9 miles
- South Point Lighthouse: 23 km/14 miles
- Grantley Adams International Airport: 25 km/16 miles
Directions to Divi Heritage Beach Resort from Grantley Adams International Airport
From the airport, take the A.B.C. Highway and exit onto Highway 2A at the Ronald Mapp roundabout. Follow highway 2A and make a left turn at Norwoods Sandy Lane junction. Follow the road to the coastline. Make a right turn at Costal T junction. Divi Heritage Beach Resort is on the left next to The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa.