Divi Southwinds Beach Resort Location in Barbados
The Divi Southwinds Beach Resort is located between a half-mile stretch of pure, white sand beach, and "the Gap" – a lively Barbados street attraction with restaurants, shops, music, and an abundance of local color. Divi Southwinds Beach Resort is situated on the south coast of Barbados on Dover Beach, noted for wide beaches and easy currents, perfect for family fun.
Divi Southwinds Beach Resort is approximately 4 miles from the capital city of Bridgetown, and 6 miles from the airport. The island of Barbados is approximately 21 miles long and 14 miles wide, meaning you're never far from anything when you're in Barbados!
Distance to Barbados’ Key Points:
- Dover Beach: 500 m/0.3 mile
- Worthing Beach: 1 km/0.5 mile
- Sheraton Centre Shopping Mall: 4 km/2 miles
- Barbados Golf Club: 6 km/4 miles
- Sunbury Plantation House: 14 km/9 miles
- Sir Frank Hutson Sugar Museum: 17.5 km/11 miles
- Holetown: 19 km/12 miles
- Harrison’s Cave: 20 km/12 miles
- Andromeda Botanical Gardens: 24 km/15 miles
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve: 29 km/18 miles
Directions to Divi Southwinds from Grantley Adams International Airport
- When you exit the Airport, take the A.B.C Highway until the fourth roundabout (approximately 8 miles), the Graeme Hall roundabout.
- Turn left and continue to the Top Rock roundabout.
- Take a right turn onto Highway 7 and the hotel is approximately half a mile down on this road on the left.