Located on the Beautiful West Coast of Aruba
Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort and neighboring Divi Dutch Village Resort are located on the west coast of Aruba in the low-rise hotel section. These two resorts share a wide, sandy expanse of Eagle Beach along with the Divi Aruba and Divi Tamarijn All Inclusive Resorts. Together, all four create the largest resort complex on the island while offering our guests a vast selection of fabulous amenities.
Our resort is located within The Links at Divi Aruba golf course and just a short walk from the Alhambra Casino & the Alhambra Shopping Bazaar. You’ll also be close to awesome shopping and dining when staying with us.
Distance to Key Points on Aruba:
- Babali Bird Sanctuary: 550 m/0.3 mile
- Palm Beach Plaza: 2 km/1.2 miles
- Alhambra Casino & Alhambra Shopping Bazaar: 3 km/1.9 miles
- Divi Village Golf Course: 4.2 km/2.6 miles
- Oranjestad, the capital city of Aruba: 6.6 km/4.1 miles
- Queen Beatrix International Airport: 10.3 km/6.4 miles
- California Lighthouse: 7.7 km/4.8 miles
- De Palm Island: 16 km/10miles
- Arikok National Park: 21 km/13 miles
- Baby Beach: 29.3 km/18.2 miles
Directions from the Airport to Our Resort
Exit the airport and turn left at the traffic light onto the main road, L.G. Smith Boulevard/ A-1, that runs along the coastline. Remain on this road while you pass around a roundabout circle. This road continues through a section of the capital called Oranjestad on your right. The marina/harbor is on the left.
Stay on this road until you get to an intersection with traffic lights. Make a left-hand turn on Juancho E. Irausquin Blvd. Continue a bit further and you will see the entrance sign of the Divi Village on your right.