Join Our Team of Caribbean Experts
Do you have a passion for hospitality? Do you have a unique appreciation for the Caribbean? Consider joining the Divi Resorts team, made up of staff members who consider the Caribbean THE premiere vacation destination. For employment opportunities, visit often to see where Divi Resorts has openings and jump on your chance to join the Divi team.
Divi Resorts Employment - Current 2016 Openings
Position: Bilingual Reservations Agent
Location: Corporate Headquarters: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Divi Resorts, with headquarters based in Chapel Hill, NC, offer Caribbean vacation guests some of the most beautiful Caribbean Resort locations in the world: Aruba, Barbados, Bonaire, St. Maarten, and St. Croix in the Virgin Islands. Specializing exclusively in Caribbean vacation destinations, Divi Resorts offers our guests unique Caribbean vacation experiences from an insider's perspective; and award-winning staff treat our guests to the best in island resort hospitality. We seek an experienced, customer-service focused individual to join our dynamic organization as a Reservations Agent.SUMMARY of POSITION
The Reservations Agent is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our clients in a high call volume call center while providing them with essential information about our resorts and assisting them in making reservations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering all incoming customer calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Utilizing computer/reservations systems to book reservations as well as answer any inquiries regarding rates, special offerings and changing existing reservations, as needed.
- Maintaining all documentation and tracking information in system in accordance with process as necessary.
- Experience in multi-line, high volume telephone call center
- Excellent Customer Service skills required; Experience in Reservations call center preferred.
- Strong computer (Word, Excel and Power Point) and administrative skills are required; Proficient with computer based reservations skills and/or Sabre a plus
- 1 to 2 years customer service experience required
- Must have ability to work Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm schedule with overtime when needed.
- Must be fluent in Spanish; French is a plus
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to work in a team environment
We offer a dynamic work environment, great location and terrific benefits. Interested candidates should apply with resume, salary history and requirement. EOE/Drug Free Workplace. Pre-employment drug testing required. Send all emails to jobs [at] diviresorts.com.