Nestled in a Tropical Garden on Aruba’s West Coast
Divi Dutch Village Resort and the neighboring Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort are located in the low-rise hotel section of Aruba’s west coast. These two resorts share a wide, white, sandy expanse of the gorgeous Eagle Beach, along with Divi Aruba and Divi Tamarjin All-Inclusive Resorts. Together, these four resorts create the largest resort complex on the island, which is very beneficial for our guests as they get to enjoy all these shared amenities.
From Divi Dutch Village, it’s an easy walk to the Links at Divi Aruba Golf Course and the Alhambra Casino. You don’t have to travel for hours once you land in Aruba, because we’re right around the corner from everything!
Distance to Aruba's Key Points:
- Alhambra Casino: 322 m/0.2 mile
- Butterfly Farm: 1.6 km/1 mile
- Palm Beach Plaza: 3 km/1.9 miles
- Oranjestad, the capital city of Aruba: 3.2 km/2 miles
- Queen Beatrix International Airport: 8 km/5 miles
- California Lighthouse: 9.7 km/6 miles
- Natural Pool: 11.3 km/7 miles
- De Palm Island: 11.3 km/7miles
- Arikok National Park: 14.5 km/9 miles
- Baby Beach: 24 km/15 miles
Directions from the Airport to Our Resort
When you exit the airport, turn left at the traffic light onto the main road, L.G. Smith Boulevard/A-1, that runs along the coastline. Remain on this road while you pass around a roundabout circle. This road continues through a section of the capital called Oranjestad on your right. The marina/harbor is on the left. Stay on this road until you get to an intersection with traffic lights, where you will make a left-hand turn on Juancho E. Irausquin Boulevard. The Dutch Village is the first resort on the left hand side.