Fabulous Dining in Bonaire
The Divi Flamingo Beach Resort & Casino offers guests two on-site dining options plus a beach bar. Our beachfront restaurants provide guests with ample meal choices. Dine on a variety of options, including fresh seafood, local cuisine, and American dishes. Several meal plans are also available.
pureocean is an open-air restaurant with calming views of the Caribbean Sea, where you can enjoy a full breakfast buffet each morning. Choose from both hot and cold breakfast options, including a full American breakfast. Guests can also enjoy a delicious buffet-style meal during our theme night dinners. Not open for lunch, unless a dive group of 20 people or more have booked with a lunch included.
For additional information, please visit pureocean.com.
Dinner: 6 - 10 p.m.
Closed: Monday, Wednesday & Sunday
Chibi Chibi Restaurant & Bar
Open for lunch and dinner daily, Chibi Chibi is a colorful, romantic gathering spot where Executive Chefs Selsio de Palm & Antonio Bruni and their team serve a wide variety of traditional, continental cuisine as well as fresh local seafood. Guests dining at the Chibi Chibi are entertained by a multitude of tropical fish in the surf just below the restaurant.
Pureocean Beachside Bar
Make this full-service bar your daily spot for beachside drinks. Order your favorite cocktail from our bar menu and enjoy American-style snacks and light fare.
Lunch & Snacks 12 - 10 p.m.
Happy Hour: 5 - 7 p.m.
Thursday's Manager Rum Punch Party: 5 - 6 p.m.
Meal Plans for Your Vacation
Our meal plans help you relax even more during your Caribbean vacation. Whether you plan to snorkel or dive all day and only join us for dinner, or want to eat with us for every meal, there is a meal plan to fit your needs. Simply choose a plan ahead of time and you don’t have to worry about paying for a thing once you’re here. Please note: All meal plans must be purchased in advance or at the front desk on the day you arrive and are non-refundable.
All-Inclusive Meal Plans
All-inclusive meal plans include unlimited meals and drinks (excluding premium brand alcohol). It doesn’t get easier—or tastier—than this! All-inclusive plans can be purchased at the front desk on the day you arrive, or you can pre-purchase them. Meal plans must be purchased for the duration of your stay. Contact our helpful front desk staff to purchase a meal plan for your upcoming trip to Bonaire.
Adult Meal Plans
- Breakfast Only: $22.05 per day
- Lunch Only: $27.41 per day
- Dinner Only: $42.16 per day
- Breakfast & Dinner: $64.21 per day
- Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner: $91.62 per day
Kids Meal Plans
- Breakfast Only: $16.56 per day
- Lunch Only: $16.56 per day
- Dinner Only: $18.52 per day
- Breakfast & Dinner: $35.08 per day
- Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner: $51.64 per day
Meal Plan Details & Requirements:
- Nonrefundable nor redeemable for cash
- Meal voucher must be presented to server upon arrival
- Meal voucher is only for a specified meal and is not transferrable (i.e. breakfast cannot be substituted for lunch)
- Gratuities are not included
- Surcharges may apply for specific menu items - ask your server for details