Beachfront Resort on the Southern Coast of Dutch St. Maarten
Divi Little Bay Beach Resort is situated on the southern coast of the Dutch side of St. Maarten. Located just minutes from the capital city of Philipsburg, our resort provides access to top tourist destinations including shopping and dining in a quiet, relaxing beachfront resort.
Located between Great Bay and Little Bay, Divi Little Bay Beach Resort sits on a semi-private peninsula. For guests who wish to explore the French side of the island, we are just a 30-minute drive away.
Distance to Key Points on St. Maarten:
- Fort Amsterdam: on Resort Property
- St. Maarten Museum: 2.5 km/1.6 miles
- La Grand Marche: 3 km/1.9 miles
- Indigo Bay: 3.5 km/2.1 miles
- St. Maarten Zoo: 3.5 km/2.1 miles
- Seaside Nature Park: 4 km/2.5 miles
- Princess Juliana International Airport: 10 km/6.2 miles
- Loterie Farm: 12 km/7.5 miles
- Happy Bay Beach: 13.7 km/8.5 miles
- Grand Case Area: 14 km/8.7 miles
Directions from the Airport
We are located just 7 miles from the airport.
- From the airport, turn right on Airport Road Boulevard.
- Cross the Simpson Bay Bridge and continue along Welfare Road into Cole Bay.
- Take a right up the hill on to A.C. Browers Road, then continue until you hit a roundabout.
- Make a right at the roundabout onto Bush Road to Price Bernard Bridge.
- Make a right onto Long Wall Road, and another right on to Little Bay Road.
- At the bottom of the hill,make an immediate left into Divi Little Bay Beach Resort. We look forward to seeing you!